McGraw-Hill Education Student Ambassadors
Student Ambassadors gain real-world work experience through interacting with McGraw-Hill Education staff and connecting with instructors and students. By sharing positive experiences and best practices using digital products such as McGraw-Hill Connect®, SmartBook®, ALEKS® and more, ambassadors educate faculty and students on the benefits of implementing and utilizing digital learning tools to improve outcomes.
McGraw-Hill Education is seeking students who are passionate about digital learning and helping others. Apply today to become a Student Ambassador.
APPLY TODAY to become a member of the Student Ambassador community!
Professional Development Opportunities
- Build Your Resume: Include the experience you get working at a top global company, earn a letter of recommendation, and be considered for summer internships and future job opportunities.
- Improve Your Public Speaking: Present to your peers and professors in large settings and gain valuable presentation experience on campus and at McGraw-Hill Education events.
- Grow Your Leadership Presence: Highly successful ambassadors have the opportunity to become Student Leader, mentoring your peers.
- Gain Strategic Marketing Knowledge: Manage focus groups, participate in campus events, and gathers student intel to drive digital thought leadership.
- Learn Social Media Strategy: Get involved in social media activities and create content to build your portfolio.
- Get Published: Create videos, blog posts and other work to be used for internal and external marketing campaigns.
- Build Your Brand: Hone your communication skills and learn how to enhance your personal brand through effective business communication with faculty, students and our McGraw-Hill team.
- Enhance Your Networking Skills: Through campus activities and interactions with your fellow ambassadors, make new friends and connection across the country.
As a Student Ambassador, you’ll have opportunities to win scholarships, cash rewards, and more through participation and engagement!
Instructors, watch this video to find out why you should recommend your students!
- Enrolled in college or university in the U.S. (Must be a U.S. resident)
- Using or have used a McGraw-Hill Education digital product such as Connect, SmartBook, LearnSmart
- Active in social media and your college life community
- Comfortable speaking in front of large audiences
- Able to commit an average of 1-2 hours per week
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this an internship program? The Student Ambassador Program is not an internship. However, many Student Ambassadors have gone on to receive internships or other employment opportunities with McGraw-Hill Education.
- Is there compensation? Though this isn’t a paid job, Student Ambassadors receive complimentary access to McGraw-Hill Education digital products, as well as numerous opportunities throughout the year to win scholarship and prizes for participation on and off campus.
- How does the hiring process work? Once your application has been reviewed, you may be contacted to schedule a brief phone interview.
- What is the time commitment involved? We want you to be our ambassador for a minimum of one academic school year (we hope you’ll want to come back!). The average ambassador will work 20-25 hours a semester.
- Will I be given the opportunity to work with McGraw-Hill professionals? Yes! Student Ambassadors work closely with their campus sales team when meeting with professors and conducting focus groups on campus.
- How will I learn how to be an ambassador? Once accepted, you will go through an initial orientation with the Student Ambassador team. You will also be partnered with a Student Ambassador Leader, a fellow ambassador with experience, and your campus sales team. Ongoing training and support is provided throughout your tenure.
If you have any additional questions please contact: email@example.com